Tuesday, August 31, 2010
I love lying about my scar.
My favorite scar is on the back of my right hand, I got it way back when I was two years old. I don’t remember it but from what my mom was telling me I was walking around doing my thing and my sister was hot gluing a little Christmas ordainment for my mom, and I being a curious boy went by her. She claims I picked it up and burned myself, but what my momma told me and what I believe is that she was mad, and she turned around really fast and hit me in the hand with it, and burned me. Not only did she not apologize she then just kept the glue on my hand! She was in shock and just left glue on my hand, burning me, and who knows how long it took tell my mom got it off! That’s how the scar really came, so I have about a centimeter little glue patch on my hand. All my life people have asked, “Daniel Where did you get that scar?” And I’ve had the craziest stories, like a snake bit me and its really poison that’s still in my skin. Or those monkeys peed on my hand at the zoo, and it burned my skin, and yes these crazy stories people really did believe that’s what happened. I still enjoy the lying.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment